New Online Casinos in Australia
Every now and then, the Australian gambling market gets a new casino for players to gamble at. This country has the highest number of gamblers, which makes this a profitable and promising market. It’s only expected that, in a place where gambling is many people’s favourite pastime, new casinos will pop up frequently.
Fresh additions to the gambling industry are always attractive to players because of their unique offers, big bonuses, new games, and strong marketing campaigns. Some players are hesitant about gambling at new online casino for the obvious reasons – they don’t know how safe the website is and whether or not they can trust them.
To give you an idea of how this works and whether or not you should pick a new site, here is a short description of what to look for.
Things to Look for When Choosing a New Casino
Any gambling website that showed up online in the Australian market in the past 6 months can be considered a new casino. You can easily recognize a new casino online. They have amazing marketing that pops everywhere to attract more people, and limited testimonials since they have been working for a short time.
Being new on the market does not make them bad or good. In fact, if you choose an honest, licensed, and quality site, this might just be the best real money casino around. Soon after, it will become popular, and you’ll already be their regular player.
Even so, you need to be extra careful whenever you decide to use a gambling website you haven’t used before. There are many things to consider and learn before you determine whether or not you should gamble there. Thankfully, we have ready reviews of fresh websites on the market, allowing you to learn the most important things such as bonuses, licenses, banking methods, support details, and more.
|No Deposit Slots Casino||2021|
Our Process for Reviewing New Casinos for Aussies
Finding out information about older casinos takes some time, but doing this for new sites is even more complicated. This is why we create detailed reviews about new websites – to help you learn more about them before you deposit your dollars.
#1 Website Usability
New sites might still not have optimized all parts, which is why we first check the website usability and navigation. We will check whether or not there are dedicated pages to the most important information, how fast everything loads, etc.
#2 Mobile Optimization
New sites are often very well-designed and highly optimized for mobile considering that they show up at a time when gambling is done predominantly on smartphones. Even so, some might not be as well-optimized as they should at the start. We also check the gameplay on mobile.
#3 Support Service
When you spend your money to gamble online, you should be able to always reach out the casino in case some problems occur. Any new Australian online casino should have a responsive, non-stop available support service and different methods of contacts including:
- Live chat
- Email or contact form
- Phone number you can call
#4 Games and Developers
One of the main concerns players have when they start gambling at a new Aussie casino is whether or not they’ll get access to their favourite games. In addition to new titles, good websites should also have the most popular games, as well as different choices of software developers for their players. We also check the game categories to see if the site offers live play, table games, online pokies, and more.
#5 Banking Options
Nowadays, the list of banking options for gambling goes on and on. It includes e-wallets, cards, prepaid cards and vouchers, direct bank transfers, wire transfers, and even cryptocurrencies. People love to have their choice of banking methods, which is why we check this on every online casino site we review. To be more, we’ll learn about withdrawal fees and processing times.
#6 Bonus Deals and Other Promotions
One of the strongest tools for attracting more people for new casinos is bonuses. They often have the best welcome offers, even if they are very new on the market. This puts them at financial losses because they have a lack of players at the start, but it’s the best incentive to get them.
|Spin Samurai||100% up to €1000|
|Duxcasino||40% UP TO €150|
|Slothunter||150% + 150 FS|
|Casino Lab||100% + 300 FS|
|Spin Samba Casino||100% + 100 FS|
|Snai Casino||100% up to €30|
In addition to checking available promotions for new players, we’ll also check regular bonuses, bonus terms and wagering requirements, etc.
A lot of the time, you will find a fresh site in Australia that has a no deposit bonus for newbies. Its size might be minor, but they’re basically giving you a chance to check out the new addition on the market without making actual deposits (often even without registering). This is very useful because it helps you make a decision on whether or not you should play there.
What’s Different between New Online Casinos and Established Sites?
Most Australian gamblers will probably agree that gambling on an establish site and a new site can be quite different. Not necessarily so, but new websites have some unique characteristics that you cannot find on established sites, and vice versa. Let’s see what these are.
Number of Casino Games
It’s a common that older websites that have existed for a long time have more games than new additions. They’ve simply had more time to make deals with software developers, which allows them to provide more variants of games.
On the other side there are newer websites that feature the latest games that might not have appeared at older casinos just yet.
This is not a rule of thumb, though. There are many casinos that appeared just recently but already have big game selections.
New casino payout limitations
If a casino hasn’t been around for long, they might not be as straightforward or offer enticing wagering requirements, even if they offer grand bonuses. Companies that haven’t made a lot of money just yet cannot take the financial burden of handing out big sums of money without big strings attached.
|New Casino||Payout limits|
|Jonny Jackpot casino||$5000 per day|
|BTC Casino||$20,000 per month|
|Casumo Casino||$1,500,000 per month|
|Karamba||$4000 per day, $16000 per week, $50000 per month|
|Nitro Casino||No Limits|
|Snai Casino||$5500 per week $22000 per month|
If a website is more developed and has many players on it, they can afford to hand out bigger bonuses and reduce their playthrough numbers. Still, this doesn’t necessarily mean that a newer casino will have more payout limitations than an established one.
Promotions and Bonus Deals
No matter how long a company has been offering its services on the gambling market, they will always want to get new players to join. This means that you might be able to find the same quality of bonus deals on any site.
However, you’ll find that newer casinos are more enticed to make grand gestures for their new players. They simply need to attract more players faster to build a reputation, even if this means losing more money at first.
We’ve also witnessed that many of the new casinos don’t have loyalty programs just yet. They’re simply more focused on attracting players since they hardly have any regulars just yet.
Testimonials and Online Reputation
Well-established websites have already accumulated reviews from players, which gives you more information about them. You can find many testimonials for such sites that will help you decide if they are worth your money and trust. Compared to these, casinos that appeared on the market in the past couple of months don’t have such a huge number of testimonials, which makes it harder to find something to base your decision on.
Playability and Themes
Unlike older websites who are bound to keep their logos, website colour combinations, and other things that makes them familiar to players, new websites have more liberty to choose their graphics, themes, etc. This means that a fresh casino can bring something unique that draws your attention, maybe some less-familiar developers that are yet to become popular, or a unique theme that you haven’t seen anywhere else.
Pros and Cons of Gambling at New Online Casinos Australia
- Have the latest and newest games. Since they have just appeared, new casinos will have the newest games to offer to players.
- Uses the latest technologies. These casinos use the latest technologies to optimize platform efficiency, security, casino design, etc. Older websites may run behind in these departments.
- Attractive welcome bonuses. They need to get more people to notice the site and build a reputation, so they often have attractive welcome bonuses you can’t find elsewhere. These often include a no deposit bonus.
- Sometimes they have lower wagering requirements. This is another way to attract a bigger player database faster.
- Support is faster and more responsive. They don’t have many gamblers asking questions just yet, so chances are, you’ll get them faster.
- Lack testimonials and information online. Often, the only information you can find about these websites is the one they provide you with. There are a limited number of testimonials.
- Loyalty programs are non-existent or poorly created. Since they don’t have many regulars, these casinos often focus more on attracting new players. Ergo, they might not have created a loyalty program just yet, or optimized the one they have.
- Smaller game selection. Since they might not have signed contracts with developers just yet, such casinos might not have the same versatility of games available on established sites.
FAQ about New Casinos
- ◒ Which casinos are considered new?
- If a gambling website in Australia has less than 6 months since its establishment, it is considered new.
- ◐ Can I play at new casinos for free?
- Many of these websites will have a no deposit bonus or free spins that allow you to test them for free at first. But, those come with wagering requirements and soon after, you’ll need to make your deposits to gamble.
- ◓ Do new gambling websites offer higher payout percentages?
- No. This might be the case for some websites, but this is not characteristic for newer casinos. Payouts are usually attributed to games on behalf of developers, and not casinos.
- ◑ How safe is it to play on these websites?
- This can end up being a bad experience, but the same can be said about some older casinos also. As long as you choose a licensed site that is honest about their offers and frequently regulated, their time on the market is not important.
- ◒ Can I get better bonuses on such sites?
- Not necessarily, but very often, new casinos have bigger and better welcome bonuses and packages. This is done so they can attract players faster and build a reputation for themselves.
- ◐ Do such casinos offer recent games?
- Yes. Since they just popped up on the gambling market, they’ll probably have the latest games. They might not have some older popular games, though.