Gambling with the Best Odds at Highest Payout Online Casino Australia Sites
Australians can enjoy amazing and versatile gameplay when it comes to gambling nowadays. Not only are there a myriad of slot machines, table and other games with excellent odds, but there are also some sites that stand out with their payout percentage.
If you want to boost your chances at winning, you surely need to search for the best payout casino online. In addition to seeking a safe and quality site, players look for websites with great reputation for paying out big sums – and often. In this article, you’ll learn all about finding the best payout casino sites with percentages that go around 97% and above.
Reasons to Be Gambling at the Top Payout Casinos
Why would an Australian gambler be on the lookout for a high payout casino website, you might wonder?
Such sites offer the most frequent and biggest payouts, which makes them the most promising choice for you as a player. If you gamble at a certified casino with attractive withdrawal options, fast payouts and frequent wins for gamblers, you’re in for a real treat.
Many of the well-rated websites will clearly indicate their return-to-player percentage or RTP on the pages, which tells gamblers their odds of winning. The higher this percentage, the higher are your odds of winning some money.
Games Found at Best Payout Online Casino Australia Websites
A website that pays out fast and frequently isn’t necessarily a great choice. In addition to this, you should be looking for quality and versatility in game choices. In addition to the casino’s payout rate, you should get a glimpse into what types of games they offer, and those games’ RTP. This way, you are increasing your odds not just by picking the highest paying site, but also by picking games with high payout.
On average, a good RTP is considered anything at or above 96%. Here is a short list of games with highest percentage found today:
- Blackjack – 99%
- Slot machines – ranging between 92% and 99%
- Poker titles – average of 95% and 96%
- Baccarat – around 98%
- Roulette – average of 95% to 97%
- Craps – around 98.6%
Naturally, these numbers will differ for variants of these games and depending on where you play in Australia.
Table and Card Games
Your chances to win money grow if you play games with high odds, and some table games beat all others – by a lot. Titles like blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and card games are games of luck, but the odds also matter when you’re making a choice. Here are the top options:
When it comes to house edge, Blackjack is the most promising for you since this goes around 1% only. It’s why it is considered the highest payout game at casinos.
Craps have a house edge at around 0.60% to 1.2%, which means that it can be slightly higher than Blackjack and often lower than other games, which is great for players.
Australian casinos have an edge that goes between 1.01% and 1.24% in most cases in Baccarat, which gives players great chances.
Poker comes in many variants, so you definitely want to check your odds before you pick your favorite. For example, Three Card Poker has an average house edge of 3.37%, which is considered to be very good. Caribbean Stud Poker is an amazing variant, but you should know that its edge is higher – around 5.2%.
This is a game of chance with a varying house edge. For example, the average edge is 2.7%, but for single-zero game variants it goes around 5.26%.
Slots are most frequently found at Aussie casinos. The RTP of these games ranges greatly, and some games simply have better odds than others. There’s an abundance of options for you to choose from. Some of the highest payout slot machines today include:
|Habanero||Hot Hot Fruit||95.05%|
|1×2 Gaming||Celebrity in the Jungle||97.25%|
|Barcres||Jewel in the Crown||98%|
Calculating the Best Online Casino Payouts
There are two things you need to know when it comes to your winning odds at online casinos – the house edge and RTP. When you look at the return-to-player percentage, this shows you how much you can expect back for every $100 you gamble.
For example, a game with an RTP of 97% means that when you spend $100, you get approximately 96% back. Naturally, this is not always accurate and it is only an estimate. Even so, games with higher RTP give you more frequent chances to win. Everything between 95% and 97% is good, while RTP of 97% or higher is considered the most promising.
While RTP shows you how much you can win, house edge tells you the odds of the casino getting your money. Casinos must be at some advantage to avoid losses and keep working. This is known as the house edge.
Depending on which games you play and which Australian site you’re gambling at, you can come across varying house edge. The lower this number is, the higher are your odds of winning.
|Ruby Fortune Casino||97|
|Magic Red Casino||97|
Software Developers Used by the Highest Payout Online Casino Sites
There are plenty of reasons why some developers are more popular than others in this industry. One of them is the payout rate. Games with greater RTP and frequent payouts are extremely popular with gamblers. These are usually created by the top-rated developers.
Right now, some of the best developers in Aussie casinos that offer such high-payout games include:
- Playtech: Goblin’s Cave (99.32%), Ugga Bugga (99.07%), Tropic Reels (98.95%), Cinerama (98.94%), Triple Profits (98.72%), etc.
- IGT: Texas Tea (97.35%), Freedom Tour (96.6%), Wheel of Fortune on Tour (96.6%), Silent Movie (96.51%), Cleopatra Plus (96.5%), etc.
- Microgaming: Win Sum Dim Sum (98%), Playboy (97.8%), Beautiful Bones (97%), Cricket Star (97%), Jurassic Park (97%), etc.
- NetEnt: Mega Joker (98.9%), Jackpot 6000 (98.75%), Blood Suckers (98%), Kings of Chicago (97.8%), Devil’s Delight (97.6%), etc.
|Playtech||Nian Nian You Yu, The Incredible Hulk 50 lines, Hawaiian Treasure, Crazy 7, Batman & The Joker Jewels, Esmeralda, Maji Wilds, Deal or No Deal World, Da Vinci’s Vault, Santa Surprise, Penguin Vacation, Si Xiang|
|IGT||Family Guy, Treasures of the Pyramids, Transformers Ultimate Payback, Dragon’s Temple, Star Lanterns, Western Belles, Treasures of Troy, Wheel of Fortune: Ultra 5 Reels, Appolo Rising, Keystone Kops, Wishwood, Ocean Magic|
|Microgaming||Zany Zebra, Cannonball Bay, Karaoke Party, Golden Era, Ladies Nite, Galacticons, Rugby Star, Peek A Boo, Rockabilly Wolves, Mega Moolah, Fruit Slots, In It To Win It,|
|NetEnt||Secrets of Atlantis, Lucky Angler, Space Wars, Icy Wonders, Coins of Egypt, Planet of the Apes, Hotline, Tiki Wonders, Cosmic Fortune, Böb: The Epic Viking Quest, Berryburst Max, Beach|
Bonuses You Can Claim at the Best Payout Online Casino
It’s not just about how many options you have at an Aussie casino – it’s also about what the casino gives you as a thank-you for joining them. The online gambling world can be very rewarding for players. Most sites, especially the high-rated ones have tons of bonuses and promotions to offer their players.
House edge and RTP can increase your odds at winning, but bonuses can give you even more chances to play more and win more.
When checking bonuses at online casinos, you need to consider several things to make the right decision. Here is what you should know about such promotions:
- There are different types of bonuses: regular, welcome, loyalty bonuses, points, and more. There are also kinds like free spins, money match, no deposit promotions, and more.
- Wagering requirements can differ between promotions, and some might be less advantageous and reasonable for you as a gambler. It’s important to check this before you claim a bonus, even if the amount is huge and looks too good to miss out on.
- Great bonuses are usually capped at specific games and you cannot use them on everything. Check the RTP of the games you are offered before you start playing.
Some examples of good bonuses with good payout potential at the best payout online casinos are:
- $500 match and 50 free spins with only 35x playthrough requirements at Casimba
- $400 match and 50 free spins on your first deposit with only 35x playthrough at Dream Vegas
- 80 free spins without any wagering requirements to use at PlayOJO
- $300 match bonus and 100 free spins with only 35x playthrough requirement at Mr Play
|Mr.Play Casino||100% up to €200 + 100 FS|
|Kassu Casino||100% up to €300 + 300 FS|
|Hyper Casino||100% up to €100 + 50 FS|
|JackpotCity Casino||100% up to €400|
|Ruby Fortune Casino||100% up to €250|
|Magic Red Casino||100% up to €25 + 25 FS|
|Royal Vegas Casino||100% up to €300|
|Casino Masters||100% up to €200 + 30 FS|
|VulkanVegas Casino||100% up to €300 + 25 FS|
|Genesis Casino||100% up to €100 + 300 FS|
|Videoslots Casino||100% up to €200|
FAQ about Highest Payout Casinos
- ◒ Which are the highest payout online casinos?
- At the moment, the casinos with best payout rates available to Australians include Dream Vegas, Casimba, PlayOjo, Mr Play, etc. However, this doesn’t mean that you cannot win at other sites. You still have high chances at a win if you play at legit sites with high RTP games.
- ◐ What game offers the highest payouts in the casino industry?
- The most promising game based on house edge and RTP is blackjack at online casinos, as well as several high RTP slots. They have the lowest house edge and highest RTP, but keep in mind that not all variants are the same.
- ◓ Do these casinos pay out the won amount?
- Any legit and licensed online site in Australia will give you your money when you win them. Unless you break some of their rules in the T&C or play illegally, you’ll be able to withdraw your winnings as long as you meet their wagering terms. In cases of huge winnings, the casino might split your withdrawals into several portions during a specific period of time. This is indicated in their T&C.
- ◑ Can I gamble at the best payout casinos from my phone?
- Yes. Most modern websites, especially the top-rated ones are optimized for mobile play. Some have apps and others offer direct browser gambling and other features, or even both.